Heatseal’s range of uPVC awning windows are available in many configurations and are suitable for all Australian homes.
They are thermally efficient, secure and provide superior wind and weather resistance. The window will open to around 45 degrees however they can be installed with restrictors to limit the opening for added security and peace of mind.
uPVC Double Glazed Windows Specifications
- 5 chambered, highly energy efficient profile
- low line gaskets and weatherseals
- steel reinforced frames
- high security multi-point locking systems
- stainless steel hinges
- internally glazed for added security
- key locking handles
- virtually maintenance free
- range of glazing options available
- non combustable frames suitable for bushfire prone areas
Our Range of Colours and Finishes
Anthracite (Grey), Light Oak (Timber Effect), Cream, White